Dr. Shaheen Idries MD Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 4 reviews

July 25th, 2016
Dr. Idries is very kind and sweet, not only to my son, who is the patient, but to my daughter as well. You can tell she enjoys working with children.

April 20th, 2016
can not understand accent, does not try to help you understand either!

September 16th, 2013
Mr.
What a horrible experience. This Doctor could care less about his patients! I sat and waited for over an hour and a half for him to see my sick little girl. This "Doctor" never came in to see us so we left. Please do not go see this person!!!!!

August 5th, 2011
dr idries said she was going to ask me a series of questions to diagnose my son's chronic constipation, which he'd had since he was 6 months. (he was 8 years old @ this visit.) She pretended to listen, but the first words out of her mouth when she was done with her questions were, "if you had anything serious wrong with you, we'd know by now." She went on to say he'd taught himself not to poop @ six months old (as every other Dr. had told us b4.) She was the only specialist we'd ever seen, though. Fast forward a couple of years, & I tried putting him on an anti-inflammatory diet, &, after 3 days, he popped every day without meds. After 2 weeks, he went gluten free & also pooped every day--after 10 years. Dr. Idries never ordered a test or once suggested the possibility that his problem was diet related. He is now being tested for Celiac because I went out & did my own research. Not impressed!