A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaheen Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaheen Mohammed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaheen Mohammed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammed graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Mohammed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaheen K Mohammed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaheen K. Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Shaheen Mohammed has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaheen Mohammed practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.