Learn more about Dr. Shaheen Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaheen Rahman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaheen Rahman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Rahman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaheen Rahman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shaheen Rahman practice?
- Dr. Shaheen Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaheen Rahman practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.