A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaheen Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaheen Rahman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaheen Rahman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Rahman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaheen Rahman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shaheen Rahman practice?
- Dr. Shaheen Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaheen Rahman practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.