A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaheen Umar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaheen Umar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaheen Umar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Umar graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Umar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaheen I Umar MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shaheen I. Umar practice?
- Dr. Shaheen Umar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaheen Umar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Harvey, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.