Dr. Shaheer Yousaf MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

October 16th, 2016
I have always felt very comfortable dealing with Dr Yousaf. He has my complete confidence..

October 1st, 2016
Doctor Yousaf is the best and so is his staff and if I would ever need help with any orthopedics care it would be the center for advanced orthopedics they are the best!

September 4th, 2016
Staff is very professional along with the Doctor. I was very pleased with their professionalism.

July 3rd, 2016
Enjoy each visit everyone very caring makes you feel welcomed all staff very professional thank you.

June 6th, 2016
The doctor explained everything thoroughly. My surgery went great and the aftercare was fantastic. The front office was very helpful with my health insurance issues and worked with me until they were resolved.

May 7th, 2016
Dr. Yousaf office is truly one doctor's office that I have no hesitation visiting as a patient or as a supporter for my husband who had a knee replacement done by Doctor Yousaf one year ago. He and his staff are all very professional while at the same time showing that they deeply care for each of their patients. They made me feel confident and reassured me that they were concerned about my problem and were eager to assist me with the problem. Hats off to Dr Yousaf and all that train under his leadership, he is a truly icon in his profession.

February 29th, 2016
I am a long time patient of the center and am very pleased with the quality of care always shown, Dr. Yousaf makes you feel as though you are his only patient:)

December 29th, 2015
I am perfectly content with my care that I receive.... Dr. Yousaf and staff have taken the time to help me with an issue I have had for over a year....

December 16th, 2015
Great service would highly recommend this place to all my friends

December 5th, 2015
Dr. Yousaf has been treating my family for over 25 years. He has rebuilt my husband's ACL, repaired his MCL and treated multiple bumps and bruises for my daughter. I would highly recommend him to others.

December 5th, 2015
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Yousaf. I decided to see him after being told that I needed surgery. He gave me many options and I am happy to say that I am feeling great. I never needed the surgery that was proposed after only one visit somewhere else. He answered all of my questions and made sure I understood. I highly recommend Dr. Yousaf.

November 20th, 2015
Worst Doctor I've Been To
This doctor and his entire office staff is terrible. To spend 5 minutes with the doctor, I was in the office over an hour and a half. This was not a one time thing either, every time I returned it was the same. When I was with the doctor, he did not treat me like a person. He always seemed to just want me to leave as soon as possible. I am currently attempting to switch doctors because he is so terrible, and I have been trying to get my medical records from them for 3 months (yes literally 3 months), they have charged me for the records, and they have still not sent them to the new doctor. Don't go to this place no matter what.