Dr. Shahena Master DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 11th, 2017
Highly skilled - Good communicator - Personable
My wife and I have seen Dr. Master as our general doctor for nearly 10 years now. What is best about her is her communication and diagnostic skills...if she could not treat us directly - she has excellent doctors to refer to. She spends time explaining results of physicals, seems to care about your health, has in our case makes every effort and comes through every time to see us in emergencies and fit us into her schedule. Her office staff is steady and nice too!

July 29th, 2013
LPN
I left another practice after my son-in-law became a patient of Dr. Master and expressed his total satisfaction with her diagnostic care. I called and was accepted as a patient. Dr. Master has incredible skill as a diagnostician and an innate kindness that is rarely found in the medical community today. She spends as much time as she possibly can to make her patient feel at ease and goes the extra mile to make sure that all necessary medical agendas are used to get to the bottom of the patient's diagnosis. I have never been happier with a physician and I have seen many. I hope that Dr. Master stays with us for a very long time.

January 12th, 2012
Meeecha - review for Dr. Master
Dr. Master is personable, dependable and one of a kind doctor. She is easy to speak to and takes the time to explain details of your illness and prescribed medications. She is caring and goes the extra mile to ensure your comfort. I had to move 52 minutes away BUT I still travel to see her. I highly recommend her...wonderful person and physician!

August 16th, 2010
Great doc
Dr. Master is one in a million. She is insightful, has a great bedside manner and really cares about her patients. If you are her patient yet -- you should be!

August 7th, 2008
Fabulous Physician
Cared for me and my elderly mother. compassionate, caring and highly prof. essional. goes the extra mile - will call inevenings and over weekends to check up on issues. Always seemd to have accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendations. Had to change after moving out of state, looking for a clone!