LPN show details LPN
by Mary Bartlett on Jul 29th, 2013

I left another practice after my son-in-law became a patient of Dr. Master and expressed his total satisfaction with her diagnostic care. I called and was accepted as a patient. Dr. Master has incredible skill as a diagnostician and an innate kindness that is rarely found in the medical community today. She spends as much time as she possibly can to make her patient feel at ease and goes the extra mile to make sure that all necessary medical agendas are used to get to the bottom of the patient's diagnosis. I have never been happier with a physician and I have seen many. I hope that Dr. Master stays with us for a very long time.

Meeecha - review for Dr. Master show details Meeecha - review for Dr. Master
Jan 12th, 2012

Dr. Master is personable, dependable and one of a kind doctor. She is easy to speak to and takes the time to explain details of your illness and prescribed medications. She is caring and goes the extra mile to ensure your comfort. I had to move 52 minutes away BUT I still travel to see her. I highly recommend her...wonderful person and physician!

Great doc show details Great doc
Aug 16th, 2010

Dr. Master is one in a million. She is insightful, has a great bedside manner and really cares about her patients. If you are her patient yet -- you should be!

Fabulous Physician show details Fabulous Physician
by Candi on Aug 7th, 2008

Cared for me and my elderly mother. compassionate, caring and highly prof. essional. goes the extra mile - will call inevenings and over weekends to check up on issues. Always seemd to have accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendations. Had to change after moving out of state, looking for a clone!