A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Ansari is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Ansari, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Ansari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Aziz Ansari MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahid A. Ansari practice?
- Dr. Shahid Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Ansari practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.