A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Aziz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Aziz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid S Aziz DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahid S. Aziz practice?
- Dr. Shahid Aziz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Aziz practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.