A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Aziz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Aziz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Aziz DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahid Aziz practice?
- Dr. Shahid Aziz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Aziz practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Park, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.