Dr. Shahid Aziz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahid Aziz?

June 14th, 2017

The sweetest most professional Dr. I have ever seen.

Dr. Aziz has been taking care of my family for 30 years. He is kind, professional, and caring.

November 30th, 2016

I scheduled my vacations around my proceedure. It was planned five month in advance. The PA and office were nice but the office called me two weeks in advance and told me to cancel the colonoscopy since he does not usually do proceedures at the time mine was scheduled. If he is usually off that time why did they give me an appointment? I never met him but if the office staff cannot manage a schedule, what are they going to do with my medical records?

November 14th, 2016

Simply said, the most through, experienced, and caring doctor I’ve ever had to meet. His bedside manner is most appropriate and he details everything in easily understandable terms.

October 28th, 2016

I saw Dr Aziz in 2014 because I had Hep C and my PCP noticed that my liver enzymes were high. I was impressed with Dr Aziz from the moment he took over my care. He did a liver biopsy and concluded that I needed to be put on Harvoni, a new drug for Hep C. I was on this treatment for 12 wks, and was 99% free from Hep C when I finished. He may not have the best bedside manner, but he is the most thorough and professional doctor I've ever had...and kind as well. Both his nurse and P/A were just as courteous and professional as he was. I highly recommend him.

August 14th, 2016

Dr refuse to complete VA Questionnaire for Veterans

I was a patient of Dr Aziz and he conducted two colonoscopy procedures on me. I recently sent Dr Aziz a request to complete my Dept. of VA 21-0960G-2 Intestinal Conditions Diverticulitis Questionnaire. His office representative (not sure if it was Cecilia Martinez who signed by return of receipt card) called my at my job to inform me that Dr Aziz does not fill out Disability forms for VA. I request that statement in writing so that I could forward to the VA and she stated no written correspondences would be provided but she did recommending that I request a copy of my medical records from their office. I was disgusted with this phone call because Dr Aziz perform 2 Colonoscopy Procedures less than 4 months apart. First procedures was in Oct and then the second procedures was in Dec and Dr Aziz wanted to do another Colonoscopy (3rd procedures). This actions tells me that there may be a medical issue I should be concern about. As his patient I was relying on his medical expertise to share with the VA on my behalf. His representative bedside matters was terrible and a little rude. The fact that his office does not support veterans but accepts Tricare is very bias. I also offer to pay for his time to complete my form out of my own pocket and not thru my insurance.

May 20th, 2016

This doctor sent me to get blood work several times but he never showed me the results. I got tired of this and got a second opinion.

February 26th, 2013

Do not like this doctor at all. He keeps telling me different things at each appointment and has no explanation as to why he tells me different things. I asked a question about when I would no my results and he told me that he knew I wanted to know but he would get them to me when he could - no answer. Very rude. Takes forever to forward charts to other drs.

March 1st, 2012

terrible

This doctoer has the worst bed side manner, he does not communicate well. It was an all around terrible expierence.

May 27th, 2010

review

Dr. Aziz was very professional. He did a endoscopy on me. He was very good and informative. I would highly recommend.

April 26th, 2010

Dr. Aziz is a wonderful doctor and person

Dr. Aziz has been my GI doctor for several years and he has been professional, helpful, kind and very informative. He spends a lot of time educating patients about research relevant to their condition. I appreciate him and recommend him highly.

July 25th, 2017