A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Babar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Babar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid I Babar MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahid I. Babar practice?
- Dr. Shahid Babar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Babar practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists.