A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khawaja Baig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khawaja Baig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khawaja Baig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baig graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baig has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Dayton Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khawaja S Baig MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Khawaja S. Baig practice?
- Dr. Khawaja Baig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khawaja Baig practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Cardiologists.