Learn more about Dr. Khawaja Baig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khawaja Baig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khawaja Baig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baig graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baig has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Miami Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khawaja S. Baig practice?
Dr. Khawaja Baig practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Cardiologists.