A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khawaja Baig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khawaja Baig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baig
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Baig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khawaja Baig, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baig graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baig has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Dayton Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khawaja S Baig MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Khawaja S. Baig practice?
- Dr. Khawaja Baig has 7 office locations.
Dr. Khawaja Baig practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Vandalia, OH and Miamisburg, OH.
See Dayton Cardiologists.