A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Bangash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Bangash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Bangash, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangash graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bangash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Ali Bangash BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shahid A. Bangash practice?
- Dr. Shahid Bangash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Bangash practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brownsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX and Harlingen, TX.
See Brownsville Allergists and Brownsville Pediatricians.