A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Bangash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Bangash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bangash
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bangash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Bangash, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bangash graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bangash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Ali Bangash BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shahid A. Bangash practice?
- Dr. Shahid Bangash has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Bangash practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Allergists and Brownsville Pediatricians.