A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Bashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Bashir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bashir
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Bashir, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Bashir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Bashir MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shahid Bashir practice?
- Dr. Shahid Bashir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Bashir practices Pulmonary Disease near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Pulmonologists.