Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Hashmi
Dr. Sean Hashmi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Hashmi is affiliated with Chino Valley Medical Center, San Dimas Community Hospital and California Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Hashmi has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Sean Hashmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.
Dr. Chong Parke
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Rachel Johns
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Chellammal Sakthi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi18