A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Haque is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haque
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haque Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Haque, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Haque has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid N Haque MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shahid N. Haque practice?
- Dr. Shahid Haque has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Haque practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Endocrinologists.