A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Hayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Hayat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayat
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Hayat, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayat graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Hayat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Jalil Hayat MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shahid J. Hayat practice?
- Dr. Shahid Hayat has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Hayat practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists, Santa Ana Critical Care Practitioners, and Santa Ana Pulmonologists.