A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Hayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Hayat, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayat graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Hayat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Jalil Hayat MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shahid J. Hayat practice?
- Dr. Shahid Hayat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Hayat practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists, Santa Ana Critical Care Practitioners, and Santa Ana Pulmonologists.