A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Hussain, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Hussain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Hussain MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shahid Hussain practice?
- Dr. Shahid Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Hussain practices Nephrology near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Nephrologists.