A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Insaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Insaf, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Insaf, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Insaf graduated from Odessa Pirogov Medical Institute-Odessa, Ukraine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Insaf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid S Insaf MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahid S. Insaf practice?
- Dr. Shahid Insaf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Insaf practices Psychiatry near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Branson, MO.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.