A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Insaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Insaf, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Insaf
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Insaf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Insaf, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Insaf graduated from Odessa Pirogov Medical Institute-Odessa, Ukraine. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid S Insaf MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahid S. Insaf practice?
- Dr. Shahid Insaf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Insaf practices Psychiatry near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Branson, MO.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.