Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahid Iqbal
Dr. Shahid Iqbal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Iqbal is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Medical Center, Bayfront Health Dade City and Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Iqbal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahid Iqbal has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shahid Iqbal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Sandra Downes
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics
Tampa, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Lance Wyble
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Tampa, FL 0.19 mi35
Dr. Jiuann-Huey Lin
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Tampa, FL 0.19 mi19