A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Husain is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Husain, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Husain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Javed Husain MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahid J. Husain practice?
- Dr. Shahid Husain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Husain practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Internists, Bellaire Pulmonologists, Bellaire Critical Care Practitioners, and Bellaire Sleep Medicine Doctors.