A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Husain is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Husain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Husain, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Husain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Javed Husain MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahid J. Husain practice?
- Dr. Shahid Husain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Husain practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Internists, Bellaire Pulmonologists, Bellaire Critical Care Practitioners, and Bellaire Sleep Medicine Doctors.