A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Jamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Jamil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamil
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Jamil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Jamil, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamil graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Jamil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Jamil MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahid Jamil practice?
- Dr. Shahid Jamil has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Jamil practices Psychiatry near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Psychiatrists.