A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Nisar Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahid N. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shahid Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Khan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.