A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Khokar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Khokar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Khokar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khokar graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khokar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton Community Hospital
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Bluefield Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Munif Khokar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shahid M. Khokar practice?
- Dr. Shahid Khokar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Khokar practices Pediatrics near Bluefield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Bluefield Pediatricians.