A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Mansoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Mansoor, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansoor graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mansoor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mansoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahid S. Mansoor practice?
Dr. Shahid Mansoor practices Pediatrics near Alexandria, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Pineville, LA and Marksville, LA.
See Alexandria Pediatricians.