A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Nasir Malik MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahid N. Malik practice?
- Dr. Shahid Malik has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Malik practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Walton, NY and Binghamton, NY.
See Johnson City Hospitalists and Johnson City Internists.