A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans