A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Nadeem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadeem
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadeem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeem graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nadeem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid M Nadeem MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahid M. Nadeem practice?
- Dr. Shahid Nadeem has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Nadeem practices Psychiatry near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Psychiatrists.