A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Nadeem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeem graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nadeem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid M Nadeem MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahid M. Nadeem practice?
- Dr. Shahid Nadeem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Nadeem practices Psychiatry near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.