A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Noor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Noor is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Noor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noor graduated from Ayub Medical College , Pakistan, MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Noor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Surgical Specialty Center at Coordinated Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Noor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahid Noor practice?
- Dr. Shahid Noor has 11 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Noor practices Family Medicine near Northampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Bath, PA.
See Northampton Family Physicians.