Learn more about Dr. Shahid Rafiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Rafiq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafiq
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rafiq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Rafiq, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafiq graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Rafiq has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Rafiq MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahid Rafiq practice?
- Dr. Shahid Rafiq has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Rafiq practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Neurologists and Frederick Psychiatrists.