A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Rafiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Rafiq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafiq
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Rafiq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Rafiq, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafiq graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Rafiq has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Rafiq MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahid Rafiq practice?
- Dr. Shahid Rafiq has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Rafiq practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Neurologists and Frederick Psychiatrists.