Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahid Rafiq
Dr. Shahid Rafiq, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frederick, MD. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Rafiq is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Frederick Memorial Hospital and Christus Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shahid Rafiq has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Shahid Rafiq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.
Dr. Alexander Dever III
Frederick, MD 0 mi30
Dr. Eduardo Espiridion
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Frederick, MD 0 mi23
Dr. William Strayhorn IV
Neurology, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Psychiatry
Frederick, MD 0 mi9