A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Rafique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Rafique is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Rafique, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafique graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rafique has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Rafique MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahid Rafique practice?
- Dr. Shahid Rafique has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Rafique practices Internal Medicine near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Internists.