A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Rafique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Rafique is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Rafique, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafique graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rafique has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rafique accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans