Dr. Shahid Riaz Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shahid Riaz?

Inefficient Staff, too long of wait.

Posted on October 7th, 2017

I had a two thirty appointment and waited 2 and a half hours to be taken to exam room, then had another long wait for the Dr. who was seeing the patient who had a two fifteen appointment. When we checked in the receptionist didn't even accknowledge us. After waiting an hour my husband went to desk and asked if the wait time was always that long and asked if I needed to complete any paper work, the receptionist then gave him 5 or 6 pages of paper work to be filled out, the only one that requested any medical information was the list of medications I take. It might be noted that the waiting room had two water fountains, but neither were working. After waiting that long, we finally decided we had ha enough and walked out.

Terrible experience

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Extremely cold lobby. Waiting two and a half hours past time for dr. Very RUDE staff and incompetent too. Why do I have to give one star?! Will not be going back and I tell all my friends not to go even for one vist.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Lacks sense of emergency and professionalism. Awful experiences with promptness and schedules. Also it was impossible to get a hold of him (4 attempts) after a week in the hospital because of a stroke to simply request the refill of a major medication to prevent future strokes. Poor philosophy of care with his patients.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Is very good Doctor , spend a lot time with you and have a very very good staff

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Dr Riaz is one of the best doctor I saw to Diagnosis my illness. Staff was real Courteous . I will highly recommend him .

NOT RECOMMENED FOR ANYBODY

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I am only putting one star for anything because I can't put no stars!! My daughter is unfortunately a patient here (but not anymore). I have called numerous times for the results for her EEG (WHICH I HAD TO REQUEST B.C HE WOULDN'T DO ONE) and I have been waiting a month it. I have been asking for 2 weeks now for a paper work that he has to fill out for her and won't do it nor give it to me! The woman at the front desk is rude, not helpful and turned her back on me when I went today to get the paper work. I do recommend anybody to go here or waste your time!!

Worst office visit encounter

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I have never written an online review but I was so taken back by the RUDE office staff that I had to warn someone before they wasted their time and money here!!! I have worked in the medical field for I've 15 years and have seen several doctors for different problems and NEVER had I had an encounter with such horrible staff. I walked out.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

I waited at his office in Orlando for 2 hours. New patient and new to the area. When I finally saw him he asked questions and I could not ask him any questions. He kept talking over me. I couldn't even tell him why I was there! He prescribed a med for my migraines and ordered an MRI. He did not want to see me back for 6 weeks. What if there was something seriously wrong? I called to ask a questions about a med, never got a call back. His office girls are horrible. They can't speak good English. Very hard to communicate with. He won't return my calls...very frustrated. That's a red flag to change Doctors. Do not go to him. Don't even waste your time with him.

Posted on April 13th, 2014

the staff is short but very professional and loving. Dr Riaz is very patient and always ready to help. He has a lot of experience and is a Dr that is not worry just for money. They really care about patient. the waiting time is a little bit long but is because he spend long time with each individual patient so I love it. I definitely recomend them. we made a great election

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Don't walk away from this Guy RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Excellent Doctor Great Staff

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Dr Riaz is an EXCELLENT doctor. He is very professional, sweet and affectionate with his patients. The staff is always willing to help and identify with the problems of each patient (like a family) . Probably the waiting time is a bit long but it is because the doctor spends much time with each patient and not let them go until symptoms have been resolved. I DEFINITELY recommend this doctor and I think it is better to wait a bit but having a high quality medical care from the doctor and staff. You will really appreciate it.

Horrible every time I go.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

I had to change neurologist after seeing him for 3 months. The office staff are rude and do not relay and understandable information. They are slow if ever to return phone calls. And can never get in between appointments if having issues. He is bloomed out like 2-3 months in advance. I would NEVER recommend him others but rather tell them to avoid his practise.