A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Shafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Shafi, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Shafi, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Robotic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shafi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Shafi BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Shahid Shafi practice?
- Dr. Shahid Shafi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shahid Shafi practices Surgical Critical Care near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.