Dr. Shahid Shafi MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Irving, TX

September 5th, 2014
Personal Statement
When I was diagnose with benign tumor, my primary doctor recommended me to Dr. Shahid Shafi. Consciously, I said to myself, "Shafi!" What? But without hindrance, I contacted this Dr. Shafi. I did my research and to my surprise, I found out He is a great surgeon. During my visits with Dr. Shafi in his office, He was very professional and kept me truly at ease for the surgery to come. I was afraid of the surgery until He mentioned that He has performed the surgery many times and I will be alright, but I was still afraid. Dr. Shafi is a perfectionist. His mannerism and attention to detail exceeded my probabilities. As a surgeon, He is so willing to take the stage and answer my questions. I willfully will recommend you to family, friends and colleges. I, Sincerely, Thank you Dr. Shahid Shafi . "Shafi!", What?

September 11th, 2012
Excellant Surgen
Dr. Shafi operated on me last year. I was nervous at first. It was my first surgery and I was concerned about what could happen. Dr. Shafi was on call and performed the surgery. If I had to do it again, I would want him for surgery. Very precise and good follow-up.

August 26th, 2011
hello Sir
dear sir it is a story of a boy which was 21 years old that time in 2001. a very nice after noon in karachi i was relaxing in home after school suddenly i felt some pain in stomuch which is very acute then my brother rushd me to the AGHA KHAN HOSPITAL where i was kept in emergency few docs visited me but they couldnt figure it out ... i was on the bed for 5 hours.some people said i am having appendix some were saying iam having hunia problem .finally u came in my room with your team and decleard that its hurnia so at 12am i was taken to the theater and got operated by you. i would like to thank you for putting my life back to normal ..you are a great man ! my name is zeeshan rehman i remember u always in life...... you are a hero ..god bless you.... Take care

May 14th, 2010
He is the best MD ever. Very kind, patient and cares a lot for his patients!

October 22nd, 2009
Emergency Room Follow-up
Dr. Shafi became my husband was diagnosed by an internal physician with constipation. After continued pain we went to Baylor Irving TX ER and met Dr. Shafi. His bedside manner is excellent. He enters the room, introduces himself and takes a chair before he begins to discuss his diagnosis. He makes sure you understand what he has described and medical solution. My husband had an inflamed gallbladder with stones - not constipation. When my husband decided to wait a few days for surgery to complete a work assignment; which ended up being a mistask. We were able to reach Dr. Shafi quickly and schedule surgery within a few days. With regard to ratings I would rate Dr. Shafi 5 star in every area. He is a wonderful physician,.