Dr. Shahid Sial MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

August 21st, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Sial for 4years. I have found him thorough and articulate with a great sense of humor and a warm bedside manner. As friendly and caring as Dr. Sial is, equally as important is the staff at Good Samaritan hospital. Colonoscopies are never a pleasant experience, however the staff at good Sam are the best at making you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation.

July 19th, 2010
I would not recommend Dr. Sial or his staff for the following reasons
I would not recommend Dr. Sial or his staff for the following reasons. Wait time was extremely long. Patients had to sit on the floor because of over crowdedness. During my initial visit, the Staff did not follow-up with my PCP to get test results. I had to tell the Staff to request the test results so that Dr. Sial can review it during my initial visit. Dr. Sial made a false diagnosis by saying the pressure applied by my Ultrasound testing was the cause of my abdomen discomfort and pain. Dr. Sial recommended further testing but his Staff never called me back. I called the Staff a few times but got the run around. I consider Dr. Sial and his staff disappointing and would not recommend him unless you want to receive improper care.