Dr. Shahid Wahid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahid Wahid?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Shahid Wahid?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 20th, 2016

Scheduling person

better customer reception. Not looking forward to seeing this specialist now knowing one of the people representing him put the company in a bad light.

June 18th, 2016

Very creepy doctor. If you are a young female avoid him. I refuse to go back.

November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Wahid is one of the only G.I. docs in LV that is experienced enough to handle patients with pancreatic disorders. Despite these negative reviews, he has handled all of my husbands questions regarding his diagnosis and the negative reviews about his bedside manner are because he is an EXTREMELY busy man. I think Dr. Wahid is one of the best gastro docs in NV.

September 9th, 2015

has no compassion what so ever

this bozo of a doctor saw my friend in spring valleys ER this past weekend. she has heart failure, end stage kidney disease and for the last 7 weeks cant eat or drink anything without her vomiting or having diarrhea. he wouldnt admit her until she begged, gave her no pain meds for her pain, and this evening when he discharged her even after she tried eating and 10 minutes later she had been to the bathroom five times for vomiting and diarrhea sent her home. this man has no bed side manner, no compassion and forgot what the hypocritical oath was. he better hope when i go there to spvh for a crohns flare that hes not my dr because i will make sure he is kicked off my case.

August 19th, 2015

The Worst excuss for a Doctor

OMG if this guy is headed your way run run fast he is the worst Dr. I have ever had

June 21st, 2011

Sunrise hospital and Dr. Wahid Shahid along with Dr. Liu

This doctor had assigned to my mother last minutes while she admitted into Sunrise hospital.He performed ERCP for my mother who is 70 years old and through out the whole procedure i didnt able to meet the doctor once or even have a conversation or follow up with the doctor after the procedure. I was kind of lack out by myself with no idea what is going on. Even after the procedure, no one seems to know what the results or the solutions with my mom's sickness.Totally lack of communication and knowledge, I would not recommended anyone to bring your love one there.

May 10th, 2011

Run from this doctor!

Ordered colonoscopy. Told me he would take care of anything minor he saw at that time. Went back for followup, said he'd discovered a polyp, and I should have a flex sig so he could remove it. Had the flex sig. But he didn't remove it, just biopsied it for cancer. Oh, and I should come back every 6 months for a flex sig so he can keep doing his biopsy! Then, even though I am doing perfectly fine on asacol, he wants me to start on Remicade, an IV drug! Can you say kickback?

May 4th, 2011

very poor bedside manner and seems to be interested only in insisting on procedures even though I didnt need one.

September 13th, 2010

unacceptable

My 76 year old father had a colonoscopy. After this Dr went on a 3 week vacation and his office lied about having the results and sending the results to the primary care physican we found out he has colon cancer. After 6 weeks and being my dads advocate we never heard back from this Dr or his office with the cancer results. It took threatening to contact my attorney. Do NOT allow yourself or anyone you care about go to this office!

July 27th, 2010

Lack of staff to return calls.

April 14th, 2017