A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahid Yakoob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahid Yakoob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yakoob
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yakoob Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahid Yakoob, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yakoob graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yakoob has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahid Yakoob MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahid Yakoob practice?
- Dr. Shahid Yakoob has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahid Yakoob practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Pulmonologists, Peoria Critical Care Practitioners, and Peoria Sleep Medicine Doctors.