A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahida Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahida Chowdhury, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahida Beg Chowdhury BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahida B. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Shahida Chowdhury has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shahida Chowdhury practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Towson, MD.
See Washington Pediatricians.