A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahida Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahida Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahida Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahida Haq Khan MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahida H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shahida Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahida Khan practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.