A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahida Mohammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahida Mohammad is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mohammad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohammad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shahida Y. Mohammad practice?
Dr. Shahida Mohammad practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.