A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahida Mohammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahida Mohammad is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mohammad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahida Yakoob Mohammad MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shahida Y. Mohammad practice?
- Dr. Shahida Mohammad has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahida Mohammad practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.