A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Assadnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahin Assadnia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Assadnia, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Assadnia graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Assadnia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin Assadnia MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahin Assadnia practice?
- Dr. Shahin Assadnia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shahin Assadnia practices Vascular Surgery near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Surgeons.