Learn more about Dr. Shahin Assadnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahin Assadnia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Assadnia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Assadnia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Assadnia, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Assadnia graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Assadnia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin Assadnia MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahin Assadnia practice?
- Dr. Shahin Assadnia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahin Assadnia practices Vascular Surgery near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Surgeons.