Learn more about Dr. Shahin Assadnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahin Assadnia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Assadnia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Assadnia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Assadnia, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Assadnia graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Assadnia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin Assadnia MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shahin Assadnia practice?
- Dr. Shahin Assadnia has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahin Assadnia practices Vascular Surgery near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Surgeons.