A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Chowdhury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin A Chowdhury DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shahin A. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Shahin Chowdhury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahin Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Lancaster, TX.
See Rowlett Internists and Rowlett Oncologists.