A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Derboghossians:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahin Derboghossians is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Derboghossians graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Derboghossians has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin G Derboghossians MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shahin G. Derboghossians practice?
- Dr. Shahin Derboghossians has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahin Derboghossians practices Urology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Glendale Urologists.