Dr. Shahin Etebar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shahin Etebar?

October 18th, 2017

how bad could it have been?

disinterested and distant. gave me nothing but bad news. had to wait months just to see his PA (or NP) and even she acted like she didn't want to be there. then 6 weeks later when I got to see the Dr. he was all doom and gloom. not that he couldn't do it but all the things that I would have o do and how tough it would be for me. i''m only 61 and in good health. just a horrible lower back. waited more than 2 hours to see his assistant and after an hour I went up front and asked if somehow they had forgotten about me and they said "no, we are just always busy on wednesdays". well heck, tell someone then before they get mad sitting alone in a small room. change the schedule so folks don't have to wait so long. it's not hard. I found another doctor and have been very happy with him. would not send an enemy to Etabar!

September 28th, 2017

Horrific First Visit

This doctor is completely inconsiderate . He started giving me attitude from the first minute he walked in to see me. I sat in the room for 2 hours before he came in. We then started to discuss my problems and never looked at a current MRI and X-Rays of my back and neck. I asked him about looking at these reports and he sad to me I quote If you don't like it their is the door. So I walked out. I waited 3 months for this appointment. He is Rude Nasty. Stay Away. I called my insurance company at once to tell them what occurred and if he tried to bill them NOT TO PAY HIM. I have never in my 70 yrs going to a doctor have had an experience like this one.

May 18th, 2017

Major spinal surgery

extremely satisfied

August 25th, 2016

Rude and Inconsiderate

Rude, disorganized and long wait time in his office. Post procedure he spent more time in hospital flirting with nurses than answering my questions.

January 20th, 2016

The first time I saw him he seemed concerned with my situation but upon return it was like he had never seen me

December 11th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

July 3rd, 2015

Dr. Etebar performed back surgery on me in May 2015 and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Three of my vertebra are now screwed together (L4, L5 and S1) and 5 weeks post op I am feeling great. He is surrounded by an exceptional staff and I wouldn't consider anyone else if I had it to do all over again.

January 12th, 2015

Best Dr.in the valley,that specializes in back issues.

December 26th, 2013

Disaster !!

I had part of my neck fused 7 years ago. I lost the ability to swallow anything without chocking on it. I told the doctor after the surgery I was chocking on everything. I lost 100 lb. in 8 months after surgery. I have had swallow tests and when they find out it is from a failed surgery they never find anything. The doctor through me out of his office after he discovered I had started smoking again. I had only warm liquid that I could swallow carefully without chocking and smoking was my only sanity. I am still having issues with seizures and chocking . I would not recommend this Doctor. He will not back you if there is an issue. He has ruined my life. Please be careful and get a second opinion.

August 31st, 2013

Poor communicator

Very dissatisfied with my interaction with this doctor. Got numerous bills for redundant services

July 30th, 2013

World's greatest doc

I would recommend Dr. Etibar to anyone having back problems. I had surgery over a month ago and have experienced very little pain since. I am so grateful to him and to his staff.

June 5th, 2013

Doctor Etebar saved my life

Words are not enough to express my gratitude for the caring service I received from doctor Etebar and his office. I came into his office for back pain and was admitted to Eisenhower the same afternoon for a pacemaker. I had a physical and primary doctors visits within the prior month and was told my heart was slow but strong. Had Doctor Etebar not insisted I go to ER immediately it might not have been caught before I just didn't wake up one morning. My rate dropped to 17 during the night in ER. It was urgent and he caught it. Doctor Etebar is kind and considerate and treat you with respect. He sits down and discusses your concerns. You will not feel rushed and unimportant. I can't recommend him enough.