Learn more about Dr. Shahin Ghadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahin Ghadir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghadir
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ghadir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Ghadir, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghadir graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghadir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin Ghadir MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shahin Ghadir practice?
- Dr. Shahin Ghadir has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shahin Ghadir practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Lancaster, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Beverly Hills Endocrinologists.