A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Gharib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Gharib, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharib graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gharib has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin A Gharib MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahin A. Gharib practice?
- Dr. Shahin Gharib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahin Gharib practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.