A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Laghaee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahin Laghaee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Laghaee, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laghaee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Laghaee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin M Laghaee MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shahin M. Laghaee practice?
- Dr. Shahin Laghaee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shahin Laghaee practices Gastroenterology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA.
See Modesto Gastroenterologists.