Dr. Shahin Rahimian DO Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Martinsburg, WV

May 3rd, 2017
$ Grabbing Doc, Avoid if you can!
This doctor seems to genuinely not know what's going on. While explaining my symptoms he raised his eyebrows as if to hint he didn't understand what was going on. To further this he will setup various tests and procedures all at once, instead of taking a systematic approach to figuring out what is going on with your body. I am very disappointed by the way Dr. Rahimian approached by issues and has already racked up $1500 in medical bills for me, with more tests scheduled. I will not recommend him as a GI doc to any of my friends and family.

May 3rd, 2017
$ Grabbing Doc, Avoid if you can!

May 2nd, 2017
Horrible
I was referred to his office in Martinsburg because after I ate I found myself having unbearable stomach pain for up to five hours. I was off work for 3 months. His diagnosis? "Not sure what's wrong but it should go away within 2 years." Frustrated, I requested my medical records be sent to another facility on 4 separate occasions but they were never sent. Dr. flirted with nurses, forgot to review my colonoscopy results with me, and misrepresented my condition in formal reports. Total nightmare.

July 15th, 2016
Sooooo glad he returned to Martinsburg!

March 5th, 2011
a joke
Seriously if you really have a problem that your family dr cannot diagnose dont waist your time and money or your insurance companies money on this JOKE of a so called Dr.