A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Rezai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahin Rezai, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahin Rezai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezai graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rezai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin Rezai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahin Rezai practice?
- Dr. Shahin Rezai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shahin Rezai practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.