Dr. Shahin Rezai Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shahin Rezai?

Patient

Posted on February 18th, 2012

I do not have medical insurance for the first time in my life. I was able to make a same-day appointment to deal with a long term health problem. Dr. Rezai not only knew a lot about the problem, he was open to hear my concerns and gave me plenty of time. For less than $150 I was able to receive great service and had no additional deductible to pay later on. Very clean, simple offices with the basics that are needed and a very friendly staff. Though this place is located in an area that is kind of "seedy", the parking lot is off the street and you would never know that it is there. In fact, I am really glad it is located where it is because those that likely use the walk-in services probably live very close by and what an asset it is to have medical care within that close to home. Often, the co-pay for emergency services is $100 or more through Kaiser of PPO. Why not walk into this place (assuming it is not for an emergency surgery) and be seen by a doctor that is not rushed to get to see other patients and leaves you waiting for 4-6 hours while you just get sicker or get sick from someone else.

This one's a KEEPER!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I love this doctor. He cares, he apologizes if he has to hurt you (and will give you ample warning!) and he is always there to take my phone calls. He takes the time to listen, he is thorough, he explains what he thinks the problem may be and the anatomical reasons for the problem. He's super intelligent, compassionate. He's everything I think a doctor should be, he's perfect for me!The office staff are very nice people, though a little on the young and inexperienced side; but they are professional and courteous, which goes a long way with me.I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be called to the back, and it's usually more like 5 minutes!I highly recommend this place, especially if you like to ask questions or to understand the why's and wherefor's of your condition.Dr. Rezai is, in short, a gem of a doctor!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I get a good feeling about this doctor, don't know how else to say it. I didn't feel 'guilty' around him in voicing my intense pain.

Say what you mean, and mean what you say!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Dr Rezai's clinic gave prompt appointment. We showed up for our physical on time, as directed. We waited 1+ hr at this "walk in" clinic while 5+ other patients were seen while we waited. This should have been the first clue.When the staff found out that we also had Kaiser insurance and planned to use them for any medical procedures, they changed their quoted price for the physical exam from $160 to $210 per person. I suppose they assumed we would be getting some kind of medical treatment from them too, but we were not. What is dis-heartening is that the staff spoke to Dr Rezai at our request, but came back with the same answer.Quote a price and live with it Doc!

One In A Million Doctor

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Dr. Rezai is truly rare (unfortunately). He is what every physician should be, unlike all the other physicians I have been to throughout my life, and especially recently. It's all in his eyes - the intelligence, the caring, the integrity. He will treat you aggressively to eradicate what you have, or will refer you if that is in your best interest. You are truly fortunate if you have found Dr. Rezai!!!

Highly recommended

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Thoroughly professional, caring, great bedside manner, excellent follow up and no waiting for an appointment. If you need medical care I highly recommend Dr.Rezai

Professional & Personal In Everyway

Posted on March 25th, 2011

More of our medical practioners should be like Dr. Rezai. This man is the most caring doctor I have ever met. If I had to drive 100 miles or more for an apppt. I would do so.

Posted on December 26th, 2010

Dr. Rezai is a very caring and helpful doctor. Wait times are very short and he will take as long with you as is necessary to figure out what is going on. He really listens to the concerns of his patients and tries to help you in as cost-effective a way as possible. He is also very understanding and calming towards people who are in an acute crisis or have anxiety surrounding going to the doctor. His staff are all very nice and professional. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a great general practitioner.

Professional & Thorough

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

Dr. Rezai is professional & thorough.

Posted on July 18th, 2016