A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahin Sakhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakhi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sakhi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakhi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sakhi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahin Sakhi MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahin Sakhi practice?
- Dr. Shahin Sakhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahin Sakhi practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.