Dr. Shahin Shirzadi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2017
Awesome doctor!
My mother was referred by her primary care doctor. We won the lottery with Dr. Shirzadi! He found her problem that was not caught by her primary care doctor who had been seeing her for 12 years. After several tests he diagnosed her and referred us to a great vascular surgeon who saved my mom's life. Very risky surgery for an 86 year old. But it was successful. Thank you Dr. Shirzadi.

October 29th, 2015
doctor is very friendly, you can talk with Dr. comfortable and relax.

February 17th, 2015
Very Disappointed
Tried to charge me out-of-pocket money above the initial quote. Had me waiting an unusual amount of time to do his part of the so-called nerve test. Only left me with a sore and dark mark on my leg from the needle. After completing the exam seem to come up with a minor unrelated answer. Turned is back to me and stated he could no nothing to help with one of my primary reasons for seeing him. Very insensitive and unconcern. Office personnel was lacking in office courtesy as well.

October 31st, 2012
Disappointed
Dr. Shirzadi's office staff is very rude. I never saw such ignorant staff. This practice is all about the money.

August 3rd, 2012
Highly recommend Dr. Shirzadi. Great bedside manners. Felt like he truly cared about my situation. Has greatly helped me with migraines. Office staff were very polite. They worked me in with out any problems.

August 3rd, 2012
I did not have insurance and the office was great working with me and the fees were more than reasonable for a specialist. He had a wonderful bedside manner and the staff was wonderful. Can not say enough about this office.

May 15th, 2012
$700 For Nothing!
Charged $300 up front for a 10 minute consult. Did tests, went back for follow up, he had no idea what to tell me. He didn't even have the images to review.Sent me on my way with no answers and no desire to follow up.$700 down the drain. He could have at least recommended me to another dr. Guess he didn't care.

April 22nd, 2012
Great doctor
Great doctor. Hardly waited before seeing him. Staff was friendly. It was very easy to get scheduled.

March 20th, 2012
Dr. Shirzadi sees two people in my family. I was immediately impressed with his professionalism and compassion. He patiently speaks with each of my loved ones and fully explains his assessment. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

May 24th, 2011
No answers, ridiculous fees
Paid $300 up front for a 10 minute consult.(I do have insurance, they didn't even bother to bill my ins. co. first). Absolutely ridiculous, have never paid that much for a 10 minute consultation with any physician.On my second visit, he forgot why I was there. He sat there and read me my entire chart. I'm looking at him like "you've got to be kidding.". I then reminded him that HE had called me to review MRI images. He didn't even have the images, said they must be at his other office. He had no real desire to reset the appt. I told him I was leaving for a few months and he seemed relieved b/c he had no answers for me.I'm a very courteous, intelligent patient.This man had no idea what was wrong with my foot and sent me on my way with no answers, no solution and no recommendation to seek further treatment. So basically I will just have numbness in my foot for....ever? But boy, he was sure quick to charge me a ridiculously high fee for an office visit.

April 30th, 2010
I believe he is a highly qualified doctor who truly cares about his patients. I have migraine headaches and we discussed it in-depth. When I lost my insurance, he told me he would work with me. I have recommended highly him to others.

February 21st, 2010
Angry patient
Basically this doctor was more interested in money than anything else.He did not do much and my visit was interupted continuously.I paid money and got no answers.He does not care.VERY POOR SERVICE.STAY AWAY!!!